(Depending on qualifications and experience of candidate, the role can be adjusted to one of an Accounts Executive or Junior Accountant)
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database.
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel.
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas.
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws.
- Constantly update job knowledge.
- Day to day filing.
- Providing accounting and clerical assistance to the accounting department.
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions.